Monday, January 23, 2012

I'm a terrible student

So, I'm sitting in my Multimedia Literacy class and he told us we have 15 minutes to explore how Google uses blogs and what you can do with it, blah, blah, blah. What a convenient time to update my Google blog! So here's the dealio, I'm a mere 6 weeks away from receiving my masters degree in TESOL. Wahooo!!! And in just three months we'll be moving back across the country, leaving our stuff at Ma and Pa's, then heading to Bolivia for a couple of months. After that, we'll be moving to Dayton, OH (or at least Camilo will be). Hopefully I'll get an ESL job there and if not, I'll be searching in other cities too. My real priority at this point is finding a full time job in my field and paying back my 60k in student loans (Holy Mary Mother of God, I'm dead).

Other than that, I love my job here still, my GPA is an awesome-o 3.95/4.0 (yes, I'm a smarty pants), and I love my man. Oh! And I finally made a friend in this random little town! She's only here temporarily also. Anywho, nothing else to update really. Life for the past year has been busy, steady, and quiet. The next several months will not be.

Happy 2012!!!

No comments: